Clinical Digital Thermometer
It is always stressful to look after ill children, and taking their temperature can be a very difficult task indeed. There are countless thermometers to pick from and it's not easy to choose the right one.
The Dreambaby® Clinical Digital Thermometer is equipped with a state of the art fever alert rapid beep indicator. Made from durable materials, it will last for years and is perfect for the whole family to use.
The 'Lo’ or ‘Hi’ indications on the display mean that the temperature cannot be measured because the temperature is outside the temperature range; It is standard practice for the majority of digital thermometers to display a "LO" sign when turning the device on. This means "LOW TEMPERATURE". This is because these types of thermometers are made to measure Body Temperature, so when outside the body, the temperature is usually LOWER. Once placed in one of the methods for body temperature measurement, orally, underarm or rectally, the thermometer will give an accurate reading.
- Fever Alert - a rapid beep will sound if fever is detected
- Oral reading in 30 seconds (can vary for underarm and rectal reading)
- Accurate temperature reading
- Flexible tip for comfort
- Easy to read digital display
- Contains no mercury
- Long life battery
- Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Accurate to 0.2Â°F (0.1Â°C)
- Measuring temperature range 90.0Â°F to 109.9Â°F (32.0Â°C to 42.9Â°C)